Archive for the ‘ruby’ Tag
- March 30, 2011 TLB: Rocket boosters for your build posted in customiation, development, hacking, installation, performance, testing, TLB, tools tagged ant, build, build-tools, buildr, continious integration, java, load balancing, parallelization, rake, rspec, ruby, test load balancer, test time reduction, tests, testunit, TLB
- January 14, 2009 Ruby on Emacs(journey from TextMate to Emacs…) posted in development, GNU/Linux, installation, mac, Rails, tools tagged Editor, emacs, GNU/Linux, mac, ruby, Ruby on Rails, TextMate
- November 11, 2008 Enhanced CruiseControl.rb to start itself as a different user/group posted in development, hacking, installation, tools tagged cc.rb, continious integration, cruise control, init.d, ruby
- September 5, 2008 Quick Hack: Cutting RSpec test time… posted in development, hacking, Rails tagged development, fast, hacking, optimization, Rails, rspec, ruby, spec, test time reduction
- June 25, 2008 reusable Animator for Gosu…. posted in hacking tagged animator, development, game, gosu, hacking, ruby
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at codehunk. Have a look around.